- The "Couple Up" Set consists of 9 Reusable Produce Bags and 9 Reusable Bulk Bags!
- In this set there are enough bags for each of you to keep your own stash on hand for impromptu shopping trips or to combine for the weekly planned trip. Go Environment – Go Team!
Why we love them!
Hands On Hemp Reusable Produce Bags:
Designed to be the most functional and sustainable alternative to plastic produce bags. They can hold up to 40 pounds, so are great even for heavy potatoes, squash, and onions. They both protect veggies and allow air ventilation to maximize freshness of produce in the fridge. They are also the perfect solution to carry home bread, large amounts of bulk foods, and sometimes to use as a grocery bag when you are just picking up a few items at the store.
Hands On Hemp Reusable Bulk and Bakery Bags:
Simply perfect to carry home bulk, pastry and bakery items and to use for lunches and snacks on the go. They hold up to 6 cups of bulk grain, a couple sandwiches, or a few apples – depending on your preference.
4 things to consider before buying Hands On Hemp bags:
1. Do you want to replace all plastic and paper bags?
The more you completely replace plastic and paper bags, the greater supply of Hands-On Hemp bags you’ll want on hand. Don’t get stuck between your desired food purchases and a plastic bag!
2. Do you have a partner or family to share the bags with?
Each person will likely want to keep some of the bags in their own cars or bike bags, so buy enough for everyone.
3. Do you keep a lot of produce in the fridge at any given time?
Account for keeping some bags in use, storing produce in the fridge and for some to be in the laundry periodically.
4. You will probably need more bags for your food than you think!
Remember you'll be using these bags for all of your bulk, bakery and produce needs. It's still surprising to us how many bags we use every time we food shop. So, get stocked up with a package deal appropriate for your family size and save money by purchasing them in a set online!